8/14/2010

if i had $100

If you had $100 to spend at Mark, what would you get? I get this question many times from my friends, so I thought I would put together a list of what I would get!

In no particular order here is my list.

- on the edge $6.00 in cleo

- make it big lash plumping mascara $7.00 in raven

- please hold eye primer $8.00 in light to medium

- I-mark custom pick eye shadow $5.00 each in Corset, Whisper, Gioia, and Biscotti

- Glow Baby Glow Lip Gloss $6.00 in Pick Crush

- Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush $7.00 in Star Glo

- Matte-nificent Oil Absorbing Powder $10.00 in ivory/ nude

- Angled Contour Face Brush $9.00

- Blending Brush $6.00

- Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder $10.00 in Pro Glo

- No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner $8.00 in Jet SetGrand

Total: $102.00 Wow that is a ton of product. Please don't get mad, I went two dollars over the $100.00 limit. But still that is pretty good. These products I LOVE, use the most, and recommend to anyone that asks. Hope this helped everyone and let me know if you have any questions about any of these amazing products.
To get these product go to www.mymarkstore.com/agable

No comments:

Post a Comment