10/20/2010

Eye Look #1 w/ One the Dot Compact





On the Dot Eye Color Compact. I placed the numbers over the shadows so you would know which one I used.
Step 1: Apply an eye primer. I used Mark’s Please Hold Eye Primer in Light to Medium. Make sure to apply evenly, all over the like to the brow bone.

Step2: Use Dot #2 on your entire lid going up into your crease, but not your brow bone. I applied the eye shadow using Marks All Over Eye Shadow Brush.

Step 3: Use Dot #4, with Marks Blending Brush and sweep in the crease. Stay away from the inner part of the crease (near the nose). We want to keep this as bright as possible.

Step 4: Use Dot #7, with Marks Flat Eyeliner Brush and apply on the outer part of the lid. While blending into the crease.

Step 5: For my brow highlight I didn’t use the On the Dot Compact. I wanted to go with a matte shadow. So I used Marks eye shadow in Whisper. Using the same brush as step 2 (I just cleaned it).

Step 6: Use the On the Edge Liquid Eyeliner and the Lash Plumping Mascara.

To finish my look I have Marks Blush in Star Glo and Marks lip-gloss in Pink Crush (my favorite!).

I hope y’all enjoyed this look. Let me know if you have a special look that you would like me to do!

Love & Lip-gloss,
Amy G

My Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment